GSM intercom systems use mobile phone technology to communicate through existing mobile telephone networks. All you need is a SIM card (not provided).
- No range limits at all.
- Rings multiple numbers when the call button is pressed, so if you are not at home, you can receive a call on your mobile and grant access to your visitor.
- Access control built in by telephone number recognition. Program in your friends and family numbers so that they can simply “ring your gate” to gain access”.
- No need for handsets inside your house, no cabling, no damage to decor!
- Tough yet attractive call point.
- Built in keypad code lock for coded access as a secondary access option.
- Unlimited range wire free GSM intercom using GSM module.
- Relay outputs to control most door locks and gate automation systems (volt free).
- Rings up to 3 numbers in sequence.
- Works with mobile phones and land lines.
- Open gate or door by pressing * key on handset.
- Complete with 12v power supply.