Wireless GSM intercom for apartment blocks, shared compounds, multiple family complexes, for up to 123 families or users.
- Using a SIM card, this Telstra 3G system can dial up to 123 different user telephone numbers.
- Calls up to 2 numbers per resident or family, e.g. land line first, and if no answer, then call mobile.
- Massive savings on hardware as you don’t need handsets for each apartment or flat.
- No need for wiring between the door / gate and each apartment.
- Users can grant access to their visitors by pressing keys on their telephone handset.
- Volt free relay built in to facilitate control of door or gate release devices.
- Simple to use. LCD screen displays user friendly messages.
- Also allows users to search for resident name by letter, or scroll through name list.
- Constructed from aluminum with stainless steel rain hood.
- Keypad can also be used for gate access control by entering a code.